There are many benefits to becoming a BAMMER, including:
- Help writing a resume and having it in our resume pool for Recruiters
- Mentor program to learn the ins and outs of surviving business school
- FREE BAM t-shirt and admittance to our End-of-the-Year Banquet
- The privilege of voting for next BAM board in November each year
- Opportunity to network with our corporate sponsors
- Corporate Site Visits
- Establish life-long bonds with your BAM peers
Access to BAM's Broad Alumni Information. We have BAM alumni ranging from New York to San Francisco!
View Our Alumni Information
To join BAM, follow these steps:
- In order to be an official BAMMER you need to fill out the Membership Form
- Membership fee is $15 but only $10 when you submit your Resume with the membership form
- Bring your membership form to the next weekly meeting.
- Email your Resume to Brian Ung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join our Facebook group!
We will add your member information and Resume to our database for recruiters to access!
We are currently not running the mentorship program, but if you would like to help out in anyway contact historian Ze Thao for more information!
We host many events throughout the school year, including: